What is your slime made with? My slime is made with Elmer's School Glue, Borax, lotion, hand soap, food coloring, mineral oil, skin-safe fragrance oil, glitter, Daiso Clay, Instant Snow & Artificial Snow. Sometimes there are beads and/or charms that I use to accent my slime.
Is your slime edible? No, it is not. You must not ever eat slime, it is made with household chemicals that can make you ill. I recommend that children under 10 do not come in contact with slime. The charms that are in many of my slimes are also NOT TO BE EATEN. They are chokable and I recommend supervising young children playing with slime.
What do I get with my order? ALL orders receive a goodie bag that includes a packet of borax, a sticker or an eraser, a piece of candy, and my slime care/business card.
Orders that are $40 and up (not including shipping) will receive a deluxe goodie bag with extra fun stuff.
Orders that are $50 and up (not including shipping) will receive a deluxe goodie bag AND a bottle of “The Fix” spray activator.
Where do you get your ____?
- containers - Uline
- foam beads - eBay
- fragrance - various online sites
- clay - Daisojapan.com
- charms - various online sites
- slime labels - I make them myself
- logo labels - onlinelabels.com
- squishies - usually China
Shipping Info: All orders are usually shipped within 1 to 5 days after you place your order not including weekends and holidays.e fact that the order may have already shipped when you decide to cancel. I am not responsible for incorrect or incomplete addresses. If a package is returned to me, you will be responsible for the costs of reshipping the package.
For International Customers: I am not responsible for any extra import fees and taxes and for any actions customs might perform by protocol and law including delays or holds that customs may place on your order. Please keep in mind that International shipments can take up to 2 months to arrive depending on the country you live in. I am not responsible for the amount of time it takes to be delivered.
- Wash hands before touching ~ you don't want dirty slime
- Do not drop! If slime touches the floor or your clothes, it will most likely get ruined (the slime, not your clothes or floor)
- If slime does get on your clothes or carpet it is easily cleaned with hot water
- If your slime gets hard you can usually fix with a bit of lotion, or running it under hot water for a few minutes
- If your slime deflates you can usually fix that with a bit of shaving cream
- If your slime is too sticky or soft you can mix your baggie of borax in a 1/2 cup of warm water and add a few drops of that mixture at a time to your slime, DO NOT add too much of this or you will make your slime too hard
- Keep your slime in its container when you are not playing with it, if it is left out for too long uncovered it can get hard and dried out